Friday, August 14, 2009

Just excited - ME...

Another day it is and looking forward to spending the rest of the day in front of my laptop hoping to finish all my work due tomorrow.I wanted to be free of any pressure since we'll be leaving to Laguna in the afternoon. It's my parent's 30th anniversary last August 11 and my sister and I wanted to surprise our old folks with a simple get together at their house this Sunday. So that means we'll be sleeping over at our old home together with our own families so we could have a long time to bond as one big happy family.

This has been sort of a tradition to us that every time there's an important occasion, my siblings and I have to spend the night at our parent's house before the big event. I actually love it because this is the time when we all have a happy chat about what's going on in our lives, taking the time to refresh memories of the past, and laugh together as funny stories about us are exposed to our hubbies and children. Now, I'm looking forward to that but still have a long way to go before I could finish what I'm supposed to be doing right now, hehehe.. sorry, I got carried away with this one. Okay, gotta go and finish again my work., lol.

1 comment:

  1. Hello MJ missed you at twitter and blogging. It's good and that's very sweet of you.

    I hope everything goes well for you.

    All the best.

    ReplyDelete